Universal mounting system for roof-integrated photovoltaic panels “developed by installers for installers”.
- Compatible with 95% of the framed modules on the market.
- Certified conception and design to allow water tightness, optimized ventilation and fire restistance.
- Easy and quick to install.
- 100% French manufacturing.
CERTIFIED AND GUARANTEED FOR 10 YEARS
- Designed and manufactured in France, the GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM is certified by various European bodies.
- Reliable and resistant, it has been designed to offer the same resistance and longevity as normal roof coverings like tiles, slates or zinc.
- Resistance to fire.
- Completely waterproof: ensures complete watertightness of the PV system and the roof.
- Optimal ventilation.
- Impact resistance.
- Mechanical resistance, compatible with all snow and wind zones.
Choose the PV panels that best suits your project, the GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM can integrate it.
- Portrait or lanscape format.
- All sloping roofs.
- 40 panel references allow the integration of most of the panels on the market.
- Integration system available for the major roof window brands: VELUX, ROTO, FAKRO.
- The most economical BIPV system on the market for new construction and for roof renovation for residential new builds.
EASY TO INSTALL
- With no risk of error, the patented system is assembled by interlocking the various parts.
- Quick to use: 8- to 16-module system installed in a day.
- Lightweight (2,5 to 3,5 kg/m²) and easy to transport.
- Flexible, adapts to all roofing configurations:
• in portrait or landscape format.
• all types of configuration (U-shaped, pyramid, etc.).
• specific flashing developed for the technical needs of different markets.
GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM – Range 2022
In 2022, the GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM has evolved. In order to keep up with the requirements of the market and to address the new expectations of more power per roof. The new GSE IN-ROOF SYSTEM, with it two half frames, allows the integration of larger, wider and more powerful modules.
- PORTRAIT format: for modules up to 1800 mm x 1160 mm (6 references)
- PORTRAIT format: for modules up to 1990 mm x 1135 mm (7 references)
- LANDSCAPE format: for modules up to 1905 x 1180 mm